Contract: Capital Project Lead / IrelandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client are recruiting a Capital Projects Lead on an initial Contract.
Capital Projects Lead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Capital Projects Lead. This position will be part of the Site Engineering team and will provide direction and oversight to a portfolio of projects across our new state of the art single use multiproduct Biologics facility.
What you will do
- Setting up, developing and leading the Site's local Capital Project Management Program (CPMP) across the enterprise at the Biologics facility
- Management of capital projects against Safety, Cost, Quality and Schedule commitments, delivering capital projects consistently for the site
- Engaging and collaborating in a highly matrixed organization with local and global Stakeholders and the Project Management Office in managing and executing a portfolio of capital projects at the site
- Developing KPI's and governance process for Capital Management
- Management of project delivery with regards to stage gate process, lifecycle processes including procurement, contracts, outsourced partners, vendors and asset registers Management of drawings, standards, mass balances, P&ID's for site assets and infrastructure
- Effective leadership and engagement of employees and stakeholders
- Development, reporting and communications of the Site Capital Budget
- Management of local project team including the development and supporting of talent and staff
- Managing the Site's facility and engineering master planning program
- A minimum a 3rd level Degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in project management of capital projects in the Pharma industry.
- Ability to manage either a significantly large project or portfolio of projects and demonstrated ability to achieve results
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in a strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Experience in lean six sigma techniques would be an advantage.