Contract: Applications Scientist / US
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Chaska, Minnesota, US|
Applications Scientist - 933548
- The Applications Scientist organizes and monitors field evaluations of current and new products for customer acceptance and validation.
- Develops methods, applications and protocols for current and future customer needs.
- Teams with Engineering and other departments to troubleshoot instrument and assay problems.
- Develops and executes test protocols to assess feasibility of product modifications.
- Experimental Design Knowledge; Statistical Analysis Coordinate, plan and execute experimental clinical laboratory testing using in-house instrumentation.
- Follow established protocols.
- Maintain inventory for supplies.
- Perform routine instrument maintenance.
- Evaluate quality control performance.
- Perform in-house testing to assess software changes prior to distribution.
- Document experience and maintain log of user interaction with the instrument.
- Maintain system and assay performance metrics.
- Communicate product performance feedback to the program.
- Ensure that all supporting documentation is accurate and complete.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A Bachelor´s degree in a clinical laboratory science discipline or equivalent knowledge is preferred.
- Minimum requirement is Medical Laboratory Technician Associate's degree.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a clinical laboratory setting preferred. Project management experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Must have demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021