Contract: Receptionist / USA
|Location:||Torrance, California, USA|
The Administrative Receptionist is responsible for providing clerical and Administrative support in a fast paced, customer service-oriented environment. This position primarily develops contact with Phenomenex Customers via phone operations. This position also provides oversite to Marketing, Safety, and Human Resources.
- Answer high volume of incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls or screen calls as necessary.
- Greet, assist and or direct visitors and employees.
- Route incoming e-faxes. Work independently or with others on Admin Work Orders.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality in HR related correspondence received via email, mail, phone, etc.
- Deliver Mail & interoffice correspondence to buildings on campus.
- Support Mail Room duties as needed, Operate and Maintain mailroom equipment and Stamp Domestic & International outgoing mail.
- Developing Customer Satisfaction via live operator interaction.
- High School or equivalent certification.
- Active Listening - attention to the details.
- Handle high volume of incoming calls.
- Strong verbal & written skills; ability to convey information effectively.
- Interacting with others in a professional & polite manner.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning.
- Customer service oriented.
- Knowledge of administrative, clerical procedures and systems