Contract: Mechanical Coordinator / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
The Role: Tengiz 28/28
* 15+ years of experience in mechanical engineering and mechanical commissioning field execution. Proven ability to deliver commissioning scope of work for static equipment and industrial HVAC systems.
* Blended experience in production operations, mechanical engineering, construction and mechanical commissioning is acceptable
* Required experience in high pressure leak testing
* Required experience in mechanical commissioning and start-up for static equipment, piping and valves
* Additional experience with commissioning and start-up of industrial HVAC systems desired
* Skilled in Technical Writing:
o High Pressure Tightness test plans and procedures
o Commissioning Test Procedures (pumps, compressors, piping, static mechanical equipment)
o Pipe cleaning procedures (air blowing, flushing, hydro jetting and chemical cleaning)
* Experience in mechanical work planning, including identification of spares and first fill requirements
* Experience in mechanical equipment, piping and valve installation verification and inspections
* Proven supervisory experience in field execution
* Proven ability to set clear expectations & align the teams on shared goals & outcomes.
* Proven leadership ability to mentor and develop commissioning engineers and technicians.
* High critical thinking/reasoning ability
* Effective communication skills, English both verbal and written essential
* Previous experience with client / contractor interfaces