Contract: Offshore HSSE Advisor / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Baku city, Azerbaijan|
|Salary:||USD3000 - USD3500 per annum|
Offshore HSSE Advisor
The client is a major oil and gas operator with operating interests in over 80 countries. As part of an ongoing gas development project in Azerbaijan, the client requires an Offshore HSSE Advisor to join the team in Baku.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS POSITION IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR AZERBAIJANI NATIONALS
- Monitor Contractors to verify that HSSE requirements and expectations are being met.
- Support Construction Vessel Rep (CVR) / Site Safety Leader (SSL) to ensure that full compliance with client's HSSE procedures and requirements have been implemented and maintained by all associated Contractors and Suppliers.
- Ensure that Contractor Reporting and Recording are compliant with HSSE Procedures.
- Engage in clear, two-way communications with employees and contractors on HSSE issues.
- Review and prepare HSE Documents, Procedures and review of Risk Assessments.
- Ensure that Suppliers and Contractors execute their work in accordance with established Project Procedures and that Contractor Self-verification and Oversight of Contractor Self-verification are completed per schedule.
- Ensure Permit to Work Systems are managed in accordance with approved procedures.
- Ensure that all accidents, incidents, near misses and unsafe conditions, are investigated and reported, and corrective actions are promptly taken to prevent reoccurrence of the same.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
NEBOSH Diploma/HSSE Advisor/Tech SP, HSSE Lead Auditor (External) to OHSAS 18001, NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate or equivalent certifications/degree and/or experience required.
Competent in communicating in English, Azeri and Russian language.
Current STCW training required
Current BOSIET water survival training required
5 years in HSSE role with current knowledge of Industry HSSE Regulations required. Knowledge of BP Global Projects Organization (GPO) HSSE processes and procedures preferred. Previous offshore experience is required.