Contract: Technical Support Representative / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Westlake, Ohio, USA|
The Technical Support Representative provides technical assistance and trouble shooting assistance to customers and associates.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution to customers, and primarily field service and sales associates via phone, E-Mail and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of client's equipment to provide reporting and interface functions.
- Configure equipment software to connect to other application and equipment.
- Acquire general understanding of operating systems (OS) and application operations related to company offered products and services.
- Identify, correct and document operational issues in products used in client systems.
- For regulatory purposes, report all customer problems including complaint identification, correction and prevention.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general, technical procedures, schematics or governmental regulations.
- Ability to accurately write reports and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Ability to efficiently present information and respond to questions from management and customers.
- Ability to apply basic math skills.
- Identify and take care of both standard and non-standard issues.
- AS degree in computer or electronic engineering from college or technical school.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), iOS/OS skills, and internet skills; database and customer relationship management (CRM) clients; File transfer protocol (FTP) clients.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021