Contract: Clinical Packaging Operator / The NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Breda, North Brabant, The Netherlands|
The client are looking for a Clinical Packaging Operator based in the Breda Area (Netherlands) on an initial 12 month contract with the potential to extend.
The client is starting up a new manufacturing process, clinical packaging. This department will execute all the packaging and assembly activities for the clinical trials conducted by the client world-wide! For every trial we use unique configurations, which makes this manual packaging process challenging and complex. Accuracy, team work and flexibility are key elements.
As Operator you will support the start-up phase of the department. You will execute the clinical packaging process and you will proactively provide input for process optimization. During this phase the process is still being developed and new equipment is used for the first time. Are you up for the challenge? The first runs are planned for March 2021 and the volumes will grow in the years to come.
This position starts in a dayshift operation but could move to a multi shift operation in the future if required.
Main Responsibilities of the role
* Running a clinical packaging operation according to standard operating procedures;
* Looking for improvement and efficiency in and around working processes;
* Responsible for escalation when necessary;
* Taking ownership for all related tasks and results in own area;
* Ensure all training is completed according to training plan and corporate deadlines;
* Responsible for execution of batch related logistic processes
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
In the start-up phase we need people that feel comfortable in a changing work environment. You need to be willing to learn, self-reflective and constantly looking for opportunities to improve. This is the profile we are looking for:
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a packaging environment (preferable Pharma, GMP/GDP environment);
* Quality and performance driven;
* Competent and willing to work in a complex manual packaging environment;
* Comfortable working in an international environment;
* Preferable experience with SAP/MES;
* Has a Continuous improvement mindset regarding own role;
* Team player
* Accurate and efficient
* Clear in communication
* Able to cope with change.