Contract: SPS Systems, Digital & Interface Lead / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
SPS System, Digital & Interface Lead
- Provide reporting function towards SPS Manager for all System, Interfaces and Digital related activities within the SPS Package.
- Support to SPS Technical Manager for follow up and review of technical elements related to the SPS Package
- Preparation of project documentation and reports.
- Assist SPS Technical Manager with ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Supervise System Engineering technical studies / activities with the SPS contractor ensuring progress reporting and technical objectives and delivery to required schedule is achieved - in compliance with Project technical requirements
- Coordinate under the supervision of the SPS Technical Manager and with the support of other SPS technical Leads the Qualification and Testing activities with the SPS contractor. Particular attention will be paid the System Integration Testing.
- Prepare and coordinate with SPS Contractor Critical meetings at Project and package level with regards to Subsea System design reviews and Safety Engineering reviews/
- Prepare (as appropriate), review and comment Project and Package documentation and external consultant / contractor project documentation.
- Focal point for SPS technical interfaces and interface process.
- Leadership, implementation and coordination of the Project interface process within the SPS Package and ensure cascade into the execution in coordination with SPS Technical Manager and other SPS Leads.
- Ensure identification, validation and resolution of detailed interface issues in conjunction with Discipline leads in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Interact directly with the Project Interface Manager for the follow-up of SPS interfaces and reports areas of concern for preventive or corrective action
- Monitor and liaise directly with contractors for technical interface matters during execution
- Ensure follow-up on progress and timely resolution of interface requests as well as support proactive resolution of interfaces disputes
- Provide active reporting to the SPS Package Manager and Project Interface Manager for SPS interfaces.
- Focal point for SPS package for the coordination of the I3P dossier required for the HPHT Project development validation
- Interact directly with the project 20k I3P coordinator for the follow-up of SPS I3P process and reports areas of concern for preventive or corrective action
- Monitor and liaise directly with contractors for I3P matters during execution
- Provide active reporting to the SPS Package Manager and 20k I3P coordinator for SPS I3P scope.
- Focal point for SPS package for the coordination of the Digital twin development in coordination with SPS Contractor and Project Data Management Engineer.
- Ensure that the correct implementation of Digital systems into and by the Subsea Packages in accordance with the Project's Management of Technical Information Plan and in consultation with the Project Data management engineer.
- Provide leadership within Subsea Package for HSSE performance and compliance including monitoring of activities, the implementation of corrective measures for any related issues and the pro-active promotion and implementation of schemes / activities to improve HSSE culture and results.
- Ensure that all Subsea Package work activities are performed in compliance with a high regard to Health, Safety, Security and Environmental requirements.
Secondary and tertiary engineering qualifications (e.g. Batchelor's Degree as a minimum) and hold an internationally recognized professional / chartered engineer status.
20+ years on Subsea projects, proven track record in similar positions with minimum of 10 years in senior Project Management roles.
Required Skills / Certifications:
- Subsea Development and Package Delivery activities (including Drilling, UFR and FPU / FPSO topside interfaces) and Project / Contract Management - expert level of knowledge and experience
- Safe working practices on offshore construction projects - proficient level of knowledge and experience
- Deep Water Developments - proficient level of knowledge and experience
- Proven ability to form and lead high performance teams
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and proficient presentation skills
- Team worker capable of working autonomously
- Knowledge and appreciation of critical business support activities (legal, commercial, cost control, planning, document control