Contract: XT & WH Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
XT & WH Engineer
To ensure consistency of design, execution planning and operational aspects of the Subsea Xmas Tree and Wellhead Systems Package within the SPS Package.
Support the interfaces resolution between SPS packages and other packages for the Design, construction and Installation of Xmas Tree and Wellhead Systems (WH, THD, TH , XT …) .
Support the design, execution planning and operational aspect of the Intervention System in collaboration with Drilling and Wells team.
Identify and incorporate Xmas Tree and wellheads HPHT system, subsea technology development programs which are required to install, build and operate the development with the support of 20K team, HQ 20T team and Various SMEs.
- Support Package Lead for all technical aspects of the Xmas Tree System Package, Wellhead package and assistance to intervention package.
- During the FEED, participate of the technical discussion for Xmas Tree System topics, propose answers to any Clarifications to the SPS CONTRACTOR technical representative.
- Coordinate HQ support and prepare potential 's General Specifications derogation on SPS Xmas Tree System and Wellheads topics.
- Participate to critical meetings at Project and package level eg design reviews, Interface reviews (especially for installation and Workover), HAZIDs / HAZODs / Safety Logics, constructability reviews, workshops etc.
- Prepare (as appropriate), review and comment Project documentation and external consultant / contractor project documentation relative to SPS Xmas Tree System and Wellheads.
- Review Quality Plan and Inspection Test Plans (ITP) for Subsea Equipment.
- Generate review and close out actions related to documentation required by the HPHT team, to include supporting reports for I3P.
- Participate in emergency response exercises related to Wellhead and SPS equipment.
- Act as Focus Point of Contact for the Subsea wellheads Technical Topics within the project, HQ and Contractors, to include the ownership of interfaces between SPS and drilling (internal and external).
- Propose to Package Lead Technical solution of any interface issue related to Xmas Tree System Design, Installation and Intervention and insure that SPS Contractor is answering in a timely manner.
- Actively participate within SPS Package and the Project for HSSE performance and compliance including monitoring of activities, the implementation of corrective measures for any related issues and the pro- active promotion and implementation of schemes / activities to improve HSSE culture and results.
- Ensure that all Engineering work of SPS Xmas Tree System Package work activities are performed in compliance with a high regard to Health, Safety, Security and Environmental requirements.
- Provide effective leadership in Quality performance and compliance for the SPS Xmas Tree System package.
- Actively promote the transfer of knowledge / return of experience to / from Company HQ. Monitor SPS Xmas Tree system Designs and Execution for appropriate implementation of lessons learned from Corporate feedback.
- Ensure that the correct implementation of Digital systems in accordance with the Project's Management of Technical Information Plan and in consultation with the Project Digital Lead.
Secondary and tertiary engineering qualifications (e.g. Bachelor's Degree as a minimum) and hold an internationally recognized professional / chartered engineer status
10+ years on Subsea System, proven track record in similar positions with minimum of 5 years in senior Xmas Tree System or Wellhead system Engineering roles.
Required Skills / Certifications:
SPS Xmas Tree and wellhead Engineering. Xmas Tree System intervention experience as well as Xmas Tree Subsea services. - expert level of knowledge and experience
Safe working practices on construction projects and offshore operation- proficient level of knowledge and experience
Deep Water Developments - proficient level of knowledge and experience
Excellent organizational ability and commitment to meeting deadlines
Strong communication and proficient presentation skills
Team worker capable of working autonomously
Fluent English required; Portuguese is a plus.