Contract: FPU Contract Lead / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
FPU Contract Lead
The job holder will be responsible for Contract activities for Contracting & Procurement in support of the FPU Package for the project. This includes engineering and construction of the FPU along with other associated services contracts. During the initial phase of the project focusing on FEED activities, s/he will manage and coordinate:
- Frame Agreements (MSA) and Insurance
- Contracts and Purchase Orders all the engineering activities related to the FPU
- Confidentiality Agreements with various Parties (Contractors and Service Companies)
- Liaison with HQ procurement branch (TGP)"
The Job Holder contributes to the organization of Contracts with the project
- Participate in implementing contract and services referential (procedures, templates, forms…)
- Ensure the communication with Global Procurement and in particular the Category Management network,
- Assist the Technical and Support entities.
- The Job Holder manages the sourcing of Goods and Services:
- Participate actively in the definition and implementation of the contractual Plan,
- Manage the processes correctly:
- Receive purchase requests with a clear scope of work/service from the requesting entities,
- Develop all documents in accordance with project contractual strategies
- Organise, lead and manage the tendering process,
- Lead the negotiation with the contractors,
- Evaluate Offers along with requesting entities
- Supervise the establishment of the contracts, and directly participate the contract management thereof,
- Ensure validation of all contract/PO content and process (including Partner(s) approval),
- Participate in the settlement of lawsuits, in relation with the Juridical, Insurance, Finance entities
The Job Holder manages the compliance
- Assist in development, implementation and maintenance of Contracts and Procurement policies, strategies and procedures to ensure compliance with Applicable Law and regulations and Group policies,
- Ensure that tendering procedures and processes strictly adhere to the compliance and ethical rules defined by the Group,
- Ensure that Contracts/PO comply with the standards of the Company and the Agreements with the Partner(s)
- Ensure the application and respect of the procedures in the tendering process.
Master degree, engineering or Business.
Demonstrated ability to negotiate varied and complex contracts with a wide range of vendors, with a minimum of 10 years experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment and services
Required Skills /Certifications:
Knowledge of C&P tools
Excellent organizational ability and commitment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
Good team player: willingness to help, confidence and competence to deliver.
Good knowledge and appreciation of critical business support activities (legal, commercial, economics, finance, insurance, tax, JV management …).
Job holder must have superior written and oral communication.
Flexibility and pro-activeness are requested.
Fluent English required.