Contract: MOC Specialist / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
Must have the skills to:
* Develop a detailed action plan for fulfillment of set tasks
* Collect, summarize and structure the information
* Develop action plans within the framework of professional duties
* Work independently with minimal supervision
* Make practical steps for personal development
* Share his/her work experience and information with colleagues for achievement of corporate goals
* Express his/her thoughts clearly and in structured manner both in written and verbal form.
* Report functions of MOC IT Tool including report bundles
* Progress multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously, and adjusting priorities as needs change
* Serve as SME in OEAG MOC Audits
* Analyze and complete Quality Assurance reviews
High technical education and/or extensive industrial experience in multiple complex facilities
3 or more years in oil and gas industry. Strong MOC background.
English - Intermediate or higher. Must be able to deliver training programs in English.
Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs is required.