Contract: Laboratory Technician / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Miami, Florida, USA|
The Lab Technician should be familiar with basic laboratory procedures such as:
- Manipulating clinical specimens (Urine, Blood),
- Operating microscopes (including digital microscopes),
- Manipulating pipettes and performing sample dilutions and aliquoting according to written procedures.
- Documenting procedures and performing QC (Operation of typical clinical diagnostics systems is a plus)
- Experience with urinalysis and/or hematology is also a plus.
- Familiarity with basic safety procedures and regulations (PPE etc...)
- Prior R&D and/or clinical experience in urinalysis, hematology, immunoassay, clinical chemistry, or flow cytometry a plus.
- MT or CLS (ASCP) or equivalent certification/license - highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in CAP inspections a plus
- Associate degree with 3 years experience Bachelors degree with 0 to 2 years experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021