Contract: Contract Specialist - Formation / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
Higher education in relevant field
Diploma or higher in Business, Law or Supply Chain Management is desirable
3-5 years of experience in contracts administration and closeout related role in the Oil & Gas industry.
Minimum of 2 years contract formation experience.
Technical/major capital project experience desirable.
English, Kazakh and/or Russian is highly desirable
Previous experience with supply chain management software applications. Proficient with most Microsoft Office based applications and shared document management systems.
* Experience working in Kazakhstan
* Experience with major international EPC contractors is preferred
* Experience working in Oil and Gas Industry
* Problem solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure
* Good organization, communication and listening skills
* Confidence in dealing with people and working in large teams
* Report writing and analytical skills
* Knowledge of contracting software applications such as Ariba, etc.
* Commitment to continuous professional development
* Use feedback for improvement of own performance
* Effectively communicate with a multinational workforce and promote a productive culture