Contract: GS Construction Supervisor - Pipelines / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
The Role: Tengiz 28/28
* Extensive track record of supervising construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in English language.
* Substantial experience of supervising construction staff to achieve effective construction execution.
* A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience.
* Experience in Pipeline Construction (Trunk lines, Flowlines, Utility Pipelines, etc) is essential.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to supervise multi-discipline teams.
* Read, understand and communicate project's codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
* Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
* Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point.