Sales Manager - Transformers / Home BasedClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Reporting to the Transformer Service Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the Service strategy across the UK & Ireland Transformer division. Working closely with tendering, operations and technical teams, you will create and implement proactive product marketing and sales strategy to grow the offerings and market potential within HV Transformers; specifically focusing on driving brand new technology, offerings and solutions.
You will be responsible for marketing and sales of the entire service portfolio for Transformer Service in the UK and Ireland, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions.
* Developing and overseeing implementation of the local product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy and in conjunction with TRES, Transformer Market Manager and HUB and GPG sales leaders, with a focus on business development in UK and Ireland
* Coordinating market analyses with the Transformer Product Marketing and Sales team, defining appropriate forecasts and business/marketing plans for Transformer Service across the whole portfolio.
* Achieving business targets through regular review of marketing activities and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
* Optimize market coverage by geography, channels and product lines. Develop new customers and market segments and ensure profitably increase of local volume.
* Strengthen the customer relationship through market intelligence, market communications and local account management. Where appropriate takes active personal role in sales. Ensure sustainable growth targets are achieved
* Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and competitor analysis.
* Driving Sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information, providing training (technical and sales) for the Country Sales Organisation and encouraging collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
* Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
The client is global technology business with a presence in over 90 countries. They offer products, systems & solutions to the global energy industry and have been leaders in innovation for over a century. With a customer-base across multiple industries including Energy, Utilities, Industrial and Transportation and almost 40,000 employees, they are committed to making energy more accessible, affordable & sustainable for millions of people globally.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* A Degree or HNC/HND in Engineering or similar.
More than 5 years of experience in Sales and/or marketing in a Power Engineering industry, preferably with focus on service and after sales.
* Experience and knowledge in the area of Service within the power industry would be of benefit,
* Strong background in the power systems and Transformers technology and engineering
* Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of marketing and sales strategy.
Knowledge and experience of sales and marketing tools such as Sales Force/digital marketing tools - LinkedIn Sales Navigator / similar} are necessary
A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication and customer-relationship-building skills.
We are looking for a result driven candidate that can work both as an individual and as part of a team, with strong ability to plan and execute plan
Prospecting, developing and closing deals with customer
Traveling and frequent interaction with customers.