Planning Engineer / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 3 years|
* Ensure key planning deliverables are developed, maintained, assessed, and communicated.
* Ensure contractor compliance with contractual planning, scheduling and reporting requirements detailed within the Project Coordination Procedures (PCP).
* Produce good quality, robust, salient & succinct written reports and summary presentations - able to use helicopter vision to communicate clarity from complexity.
* Assist in performing "what if" and/or risked scheduling scenarios (as required) to support development of alternative work sequences.
* Assist in providing experience-based duration estimates as inputs to schedule risk analysis (SRA) exercises.
* Provide input to the master control schedule (MCS).
* Recommend and obtain management approval for any project re-baselines and manage the supporting MOC processes.
* Provide assurance over contractor developed schedules ensuring progress and forecasting is accurately maintained.
* Ensure compliance with Company planning and scheduling practices and procedures.
A global Oil & Gas operator with extensive operations in the Caspian Region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Minimal 10 years construction planning experience on major Oil & Gas projects.
* Prior construction/commissioning and/or Subsea related planning and scheduling experience on Oil & Gas facilities, with major project experience.
* Previous experience of initial development / maintaining / reporting against a level 3 resource loaded execution schedule.
* Proven track record of successfully working as part of a team of planning engineers in a project environment, supporting the development of others in the team.
* Substantial experience interfacing and working with construction, commissioning, engineering and operations personnel.
* Significant experience working with internationally-based contractors.
* Experience and demonstrable track record of being able to communicate planning information clearly to senior management and put in context of the overall project status to enable quality decision making (clarity from complexity)
* Primavera (P6) project planning software.