Contract: Performance Management and Budget Analyst / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6-12 months|
The client is looking for a budget and cost control analyst with an emphasis on performance management.
2. JOB PURPOSE
"* Prepare and analyze Annual E&PM Budget for Operating Cost, Capital Cost, Unit Price and Service Volume.
* Track and validate E&PM monthly cost performance and coordinate with internal and external departments for necessary corrections/ adjustments and Global cost recharging
* Develop and provide various cost performance reports.
* Perform Annual True Up.
* Contribute to the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure KSA E&PM maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability, returns to its shareholder by providing inputs, and recommends changes in the overall KSA E&PM strategy.
* Contribute to developing specific strategies related to Performance Management."
* Prepare Annual E&PM and Department Operating Budget including Capital Expense and Service Volume with basis
* Work out E&PM Actual Unit Price thru True-up activity in coordination with all concerned.
* Examine and Analyze the Actual against budgeted cost and provide the causes for deviation.
* Initiate corrective action to rectify erroneously charged cost as necessary and track them till completion.
* Monitor Capital Expense budget with updates on monthly basis
* Appropriately back-charging the cost of Secondment, Business travel and project costs which is not part of Unit price.
* Support year-end accounts closing activities including preparation of statement of Accrual and Provision for year-end closing
* Review, Analyze & Consolidate data for Objectives, Score Card & KPIs related to the reporting to P&C and E&PM Management.
* Coordinate, collect, analyze and assist in preparation of Monthly Departmental / Regional and Functional Achievements & Operational Highlights.
* Review, analyze project data for performance indicators for Site Projects & Mega Projects.
* Analyze and ensure that the performance indicators are being evaluated, calculated and reported in time and accurately.
* Coordinate with E&PM departments and line management on day-to-day performance related activities.
* Coordinate and discuss to resolve performance related issues with Department / Regional Heads.
* Assist Planning & Control in all performance related activities from time to time and as required.
* Analyze entire Management Presentations for KPI and provide root cause analysis for missed KPI.
* Assist in the development of Strategic Objectives for the function.
* Coordinate with various E&PM Functions for the preparation of charters and project plans for the initiatives supporting objectives.
* Assist, recommend and suggest preparing project plans for E&PM Initiatives.
* Follow-up on progress status of the initiatives, update E&PM P&C on the statuses of the initiatives.
* Support in establishing E&PM Business Model for newly joined departments/regions.