Contract: Maintenance Functional Planner / DenmarkClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The Maintenance Functional Planner is accountable for developing, reviewing and issuing the Maintenance functional plan (5Y to execution) and keeping it aligned with the Integrated Asset Plan.
* Drives HSE performance in accordance with Company objectives, demonstrates HSE leadership and develops a safety culture with the team
* Develop, review and issue Maintenance functional plans for all Sites under Field Operation department (5Y, 2y, 1y, 90d to execution)
* Develop, review and issue ad-hoc outage plans for major Maintenance non-routine work
* Liaise with activity owners within Maintenance discipline teams, IOP Planner and Campaign Coordinators to ensure accurate Maintenance functional plans fully aligned with integrated plans
* Engage with activity owners to ensure adhering to planning process including planning toll gates are met
* Facilitate Maintenance planning meetings as per Operating Rhythm
* Track and report on functional plan stability and misses.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* BA degree in relevant technical discipline, 5- 10 years successful industry experience in relevant Maintenance
* Knowledge of Planning and Scheduling processes and use of Primavera and SAP
* Structure, quality conscious, processes oriented with a result driven approach and attitude
* Ability to influence without authority and collaborate with many different stakeholders
* Approachable, Good listening and communication skills