Contract: Well Services Supervisor / NetherlandsClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Assen, Drenthe, Netherlands|
- Overseeing well servicing operations to ensure they are carried out in a safe, efficient and cost- effective manner.
- Ensuring that the HSE management system is actively implemented during well operations along with ensuring that all HSE and operational commitments are met and standards are adhered to
- Ensuring that all well servicing operations are conducted in accordance with applicable Dutch regulations.
- Confirming appropriate contractor resource and competence levels are available to deliver safe, efficient and effective well servicing activities.
- Wellsite safety during well servicing activities.
- Ensuring that HSE and project objectives are clearly communicated to all personnel and contractors. Lead by example.
- Ensuring field ticket accuracy, approving field tickets and accurate cost tracking.
- Ensuring accurate update of well files and close out activities.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years relevant industry well servicing experience in conventional petroleum operations.
- Experience with onsite supervision of coil tubing, slick line, electric line, pumping and hydraulic workover operations.
- Experience with completion activities associated with drilling considered an asset.
- Experience utilising an HSE Management System structure and implementation of such for well servicing operations.
- Demonstrated HSE Leadership qualities and the ability to mentor engineering, operations and contractor teams to achieve the appropriate level of competence.
- Familiarity with operating under a permit to work system.
- Demonstrated record of success in fostering continuous improvement in well costs and productivity while driving a cost conscious approach.
- Full understanding of the Dutch regulatory system.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and critical analysis skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
Certifications & Training Requirements
- IWCF well Control
- Nogepa Fire Fighting
- Nogepa First Aid
- Nogepa Gas Testing
- Nogepa H2S Awareness
- Naturally Occuring Radiation level 5B
Since the location is in The Netherlands we are looking for a candidate based in The Netherlands.
If you are interested in this role please contact us.