Substation Group Lead - KnoxvilleTN / USA
|Salary:||$100000 - $110000 per annum + 401k, , Bonus|
The client is a Boutique Engineering firm with a clear focus on Power Delivery and Power Generation. They service Utilities, Power Operators & Industrial clients all over the US and have over 20 offices & 1,000 employees country wide.
The client is looking for an ambitious Substation Engineer to be based at their in Knoxville office and take lead over their Physical Design division. As the ideal candidate, you will possess a minimum of 5 Years experience within the Physical Design and Engineering of Substations from 345kv and possess a desire to progress your career within a management function.
A P.E Accreditation is NOT required for this role.
Job Reference: 1368JAB
Title: Substation Group Lead
Requisition Class: Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $90,000USD - $110,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, 401k, Bonus etc)
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum 5 Years experience within the Physical Design and Engineering layout of 345kv Substations.
- Desire to oversee and manage a small Engineering Team
- Engineering experience with Breakers, Bus Bars, Switchgears, Transformers and other subsidiary Substation equipment.
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your Updated Resume to me via email, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.