Substation Project Manager / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||$130000 - $150000 per annum + 401k, Medical, Bonus|
The client is a Multifaceted Engineering firm with a combined focus on Energy and Infrastructure. They operate within the Power Delivery, Water, and Transportation sectors and have a Boutique feel to them. They are well renowned within their markets but still boast a family like culture and working environment.
As a result of their expansion plans they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be based out of one of their Regional Offices in New York managing a number of their High Voltage Substation projects within their Power Delivery portfolio. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and A minimum of 10 years of Electrical experience within Substation Engineering and possess ample Project Engineering/Project Management experience.
Job Reference: 0774JAB
Title: Substation Project Manager
Requisition Class: Project Management/Substation Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $130,000USD - $150,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, 401k, Bonus etc)
Location: Westchester, New York
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- A minimum of 10 years of Substation Engineering experience within either Protection & Controls (P&C) Or Physical Substation Design
- Minimum 3 years Project Engineering Or Project Management experience
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- Aspen, AutoCAD, ETAP and SKM Software experience
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your Updated Resume to me via email, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.