Transmission Line Department Manager / USA
|Salary:||$140000 - $160000 per annum + 401k, Medical, Bonus|
The client is a Medium sized Engineering firm with a clear focus on Power Delivery and Power Generation. They service Utilities, Power Operators & Industrial clients all over the US and have over 20 offices & over 1,500 employees country wide. They Also have international assets and operations in Europe, Central Asia and the Caribbean.
The client is looking for an experienced Transmission Line Department Manager to oversea their Colorado based Engineering department and manage a Multidisciplinary team of Engineers, Designers and Drafters; this position will be based at their offices in Denver. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess a minimum of 10 Years experience within the Design & Engineering/Project Management of HV Transmission Lines from 92kv up to 765kv. You will also possess a minimum of 3 years' experience within a Supervisory/Managerial function.
Job Reference: 1402JAB
Title: Transmission Line Department Manager
Requisition Class: Civil/Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $140,000USD - $160,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, Pension etc)
Location: Denver, Colorado
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have a degree in Engineering (Minimum BSc in Civil/Electrical)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum of 10 Years experience within the Design & Engineering/Project Management of HV Transmission Lines from 92kv up to 765kv
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Supervisory/Managerial function
- Ideally you will possess adequate PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE and PLS-TOWER software.
- Experience managing Multidisciplinary Teams with Direct Reports
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me via email, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.