Contract: Performance Management Analyst / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
* BSc. Degree or Professional Qualification (Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics)
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the oil & gas industry.
* Strong knowledge in management control, budgeting, financial analysis.
* Preferably with previous experience working with SAP FiCo & MM.
* Experienced in Prepare Annual Plan (PA), Quarterly Forecast (UPA), monthly management accounting reporting (Chart1) and monthly Country & Assets Scorecards.
* Ability to verify the application of directives, criteria, management control indicators and cost allocation.
* Monitor approved investments, compiling, analyzing the information and providing elements for the analysis of deviations and the implementation of corrective measures.
* Experience in producing reports concerning business results and monitoring, as well as ad-hoc research, and prepare the periodical information in coordination with the other areas involved.
This will be a 12-month contract based in Kuala Lumpur. Only Malaysian candidates will be shortlisted.
They are a global, integrated company at the forefront of the international energy sector. They operate across 35 countries with a team comprising over 25,000 people who work on building a sustainable future.