Contract: Quality Lead / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* University Bachelor's Degree / Diploma
* English - Upper-intermediate
* 6 - 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment - in the Project Environment / Lifecycle, especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
* In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities Maintenance practices and procedures.
* Practical experience working with contractors in activities associated with oil & gas equipment.
* Previous experience in commissioning and / or start-up areas is desirable.
* Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and work flows.
* Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements - in line with RoK regulations.
* Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start- up.
* Application of leadership skills.
* Good team-working abilities. Must be able to influence others to achieve goals.
* Excellent Organizational skills.
* Financial Awareness.
* Strong Technical / Analytical Skills.
* Self-Starter with multitasking capabilities.
* Ability to work in and foster a strong team environment with minimal supervision