Contract: Lead Document Control / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
* Two main activities : Document control process and Quantum (Digital Twin) Project
* Assists PMT in information and document management risk evaluation and resource planning.
* Ensures development of the country project-specific Information and document management standards and templates
* Ensures development and implementation of processes and procedures that are aligned with the Company HQ standards
(NewProdom and associated referential) and the project information and document management standards.
* Ensures that the Document Management standards are included in the project contracts, rolled out to and followed by
the project team members and contractors
* Provides oversight and assurance that Contractor document control function conforms and delivers project documentation
and information in accordance with the project document management standards
* Ensures effective and efficient flow of project information and documentation between project team, contractors and
* Leads a team of Document Controllers and Information Coordinators across the project sites
* Defines the technical data management strategy and organization for operations and studies. Set up processes to ensure
security, confidentiality and data's preservation. Contribute to the identification and implementation of digital twinQuantum (hardware, software and database) by ensuring their relevance, accessibility and effectiveness.
* Produces the digital twin of O&G installations in 2D / 3D formats, ensure quality control and transmission of the associated
He/She is responsible for implementing the strategy for the Documentation Management System and
the adequate organization and means (human and tools) for the best management of documentation during the
Project phase (Execution) in the various Documentation Control Centers, up to the timely
preparation and hand- over of the necessary and adequate documentation to Operation teams and to archives.
As such, he/she is also responsible for implementing / maintaining the Documentation procedures and KPI's.
He/She will be supported by a team composed of several DC who will be dedicated to WorkPackages Document Control activities.
He/She will have to liaise actively with Contractors for the implementation of the Documentation Management strategy,
with concerned Corporate Departments
Then, he/she shall observe and shall impose strict confidentiality in the performance of the documentation management
all along the course of the Project.
Ensure successful implementation of DigitalTwin (Quantum) in liaise with HQ Quantum team. He/She will be involved in data
structuration/preparation, implementation of data centric processes and organization.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* 10+ years of Document Control, DFO and other relevant work experiences - Oil & Gas required; Operator side preferred
* Expert-level proficiency in the Information& Data Management area
* Expert-level understanding of Project Technical Documentation Requirements and Deliverables.
* Excellent working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (New Prodom) . Knowledge of Quantum
project is a plus.
* Excellent writing skills, technical documentations, specifications, training materials, presentations, and others.
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills to multi-level audience.
* Ability to influence. Successful collaborator.
* Working experience with generating Document Control reports/Statistics
* Excellent Organizational Skills