Trading Analyst - Commodity Trading / SingaporeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is looking for an analyst in Crudes & Oil Products to work on a permanent basis in Singapore.
The successful candidate will work within Trading based in Singapore managing the operations of the purchase/sale shipments in the international markets of crude oil and products.
Concurrently, he/she must build supply and demand models, collate market information providing quantitative inputs to the trading desk through market analysis and report writing.
- Control the correct application of the terms and conditions of each contract (quality, quantity, dates, terms and other conditions of the contract), taking into account the particularities of each type of product and the different conditions of the contracts depending on their origin / destination and supplier / customer. Collaborate with the Legal Advisory Units and Contract Operations in the review of the commercial and operational terms of the contractual documents.
- Monitor the timely issuance of credit securities to suppliers by the corresponding Team in order to avoid financial hold as well as the timely reception of credit guarantees from customers in order to give green light to loading and discharging operations, in order to mitigate credit exposure while minimizing demurrage.
- Correct submission of payment instruments (LC, SBLCs, etc) to banks and assure payments to/from suppliers/clients are received in due dates.
- Nominate the cargo inspectors, managing the particularities of each contract and checking that the reports of the inspection companies (qualities / quantities) comply with the terms of the contract. Ensuring the quality of the service provided by these third parties
- Educated to Degree/Masters level (Business / Economics / Finance & Accounting / Engineering degrees or equivalent with strong mathematical inclination).
- At least 5 year's experience in Oil Trading Business