CAD Engineer - Product Design / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Austin, Texas, US|
|Duration:||Permanent - direct hire|
Location: Austin, TX (must be already located in Austin or willing to self-relocate)
The main function of a CAD engineer is to design products using computer aided design software including machinery, equipment, systems and processes. A typical CAD engineer has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints.
* Research and develop frameworks for a project.
* Create detailed design documentation
* Define, create and maintain development methods, procedures and standards/
* Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
* Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using computer software.
* Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
* Team player and detail oriented.
* Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
* Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
* Bachelor's degree in engineering required
Immigration Sponsorship: Yes
401k etc: Yes