Contract: Quality Specialist / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
* Implement established Quality Management System and processes across Major Projects and Modifications in accordance with Company requirements, applicable regulations, and industry standards such as ISO 9001.
* Ensure that all equipment is manufactured in accordance with purchase order requirements and in compliance with Regulatory, Contractual and Company standards.
* Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and HSEQ procedures
* Ensure the safe delivery of reliable Safety Critical Equipment and critical spares to offshore assets.
* Co-ordinates applicable Design Verification aspects associated with projects and modifications in order to assure compliance with UKCS regulations, engineering standards, and SECE Performance Standards.
* Ensure that Company quality governance and Quality Plans are adhered to in all phases of work.
* Communicate Company Quality Management expectations and requirements to key contractors and suppliers through established channels (e.g. PPMs)
* Understand and consistently implement Project Management quality procedures, quality governance, and applicable Company requirements
* Develop key project-specific documents such as SQS Strategies, Design Verification Plans, and project- specific quality procedures.
* Carry out required duties to a high standard and in accordance with applicable Company requirements, Project Quality Plans, and UK regulatory requirements
* Carry out internal and supplier audits in accordance with the Functional Audit Programme.
* Co-ordinate third-party QC inspectors to ensure that Company defined intervention points are achieved in accordance with applicable SQS Plans.
* Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of internal and supplier QC processes.
* Follow-up contractors and suppliers through reviews, verification's, surveillance and audit activities.
* Carry out required Supplier Quality Surveillance duties as instructed by the Quality Manager.
* Co-ordinate project Design Verification activities in accordance with applicable Design Verification Plans. Liaises with key contractors to ensure timely provision of required documentation and management of third-party verification comments.
* Monitor Contractors/Vendors' compliance to regulations, contract, quality management systems and KPIs. Analyse Quality performance against key metrics and provide feedback on key trends as an input to Management Review meetings.
* Ensure proper handling and resolution of all reported project non-conformances in accordance with applicable Quality procedures.
* Review and provide required Quality input to key supplier documentation in
accordance with Company Quality requirements.
* Maintain records to provide evidence of conformity to Company Quality requirements, and of the effective operation of the Quality Management System, including maintaining a non-conformity system.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* B.Sc. or comparable education or experience.
* Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant
* Experience with project management systems or quality assurance in the oil &
gas industry, preferably from major capital projects.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Good knowledge of the project delivery processes, ISO 9001 and UK
* Experience from Supplier Quality Surveillance, verification and audit activities if
relevant for the specific job.
* Qualified auditor
* Proficient in use of IT applications such as PIMS and Microsoft Office.