Contract: Assistant Accountant / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
This role sits within the finance reporting to the senior financial accountant and aids in ensuring financial reports produced are and accurate and meet reporting deadlines. Duties undertaken will align with relevant accounting standards, tax laws and Group policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will also assist in the efficient managing of the daily, end of month and end of year accounting systems procedures.
- Maintaining the billing system in both SAP and Oracle
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Release Invoices to clients
- Manage fixed asset register including acquisitions and disposals
- Assist in preparation of Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and report
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Responsible for monthly AR reconciliation to GL
- Assist in the preparation of month end closing schedules, FRS and HFM (internal financial statements)
- Provides support for internal and external audits on various tasks.
- Support other month-end and year-end close process
- Receipting of bank transactions in the ERP
With a core presence in over 45 countries worldwide the client is a successful performance enhancer within the energy industry. A leading technological, systems and service provider within the Oil and Gas industry.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Familiar with accounting standards (GAAP, IFRS and AASB)
- ERP system knowledge (SAP or Oracle) desirable
- Basic excel skills
- At least 1+ years' experience in public or commercial accounting rolls