Contract: MMS Maximo Analyst / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - until q4 2021|
* To ensure that Maintenance Management System (MMS) data is current and representative of the asset registers that exist for the UK assets during the WMS transition to Maximo. Support the asset to achieve all aspects of work management.
* Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and Client HSEQ procedures.
* Support WMS project and integration activity
* Attend all project kick-off meetings
* Responsible for implementation and quality control of MMS master data for completeness and accuracy i.e. Asset Register, PM module
* Work with relevant department champion / team leads to identify process and system improvement potentials
* Support the WMS CR's, change management audit process as required.
* Support and drive the assets to deliver backlog targets and ensure they achieve work management performance metrics
* Identify and lead improvement initiatives for maintenance process as required.
* Support MMS Analysts when required
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager.
* Can do attitude
* Team Player
* Commitment to continuous improvement
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Experience of MMS maintenance modules (Preferably Maximo).
* Understanding of the practical and technical requirements of implementing and reporting maintenance solutions.
* Sound knowledge of MMS Maintenance systems and techniques.
* Knowledge of the Security processes and application of security coding.
* Proficient with the Microsoft suite of tools
* Ability to effectively communicate and network at all levels.
* Customer focused
* Attention to detail