Sr Project Manager - High Voltage / SingaporeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager for High Voltage Substation.
This role will require someone with PMP, very sound knowledge and experience of handling projects for high voltage substation
The successful candidate will lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with Client`s policy, contractual agreements, quality standards,
health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
Project leadership: Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish
all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
* A B.Sc. in electrical engineering experience in Electrical/Transmission Industry.
* Minimum 5 years project management experience in Power sectors
* Leadership skill to lead project team and managing customer expectation. Preferably with
* Good knowledge of substations equipment, protection relays and network automation
* Experience in switchgear planning, design and bidding related tasks
* Knowledge of MS Office, SAP and Microsoft Projects/P6
EA REG NO: