Contract: Multi Skilled Process Operator / British ColumbiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Fort St. John, British Columbia|
|Duration:||Contract - 8 months|
* Responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
* Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
* Proactively monitors well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
* Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
* Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
* Tracks test compression data.
* Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
* Provides more technical support than administrative support.
* Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
* Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
* Recommends solutions to complex problems.
* Performs major accountabilities.
* Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
NOTE: This position requires the candidate to be from the Fort St. John area as there is no travel reimbursement