Logistics Site Engineer / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for a proven Logistics Site Engineer, for a permanent / staff position in the UK to join the Client's construction management team. As Logistics Site Engineer you will be responsible for all logistics related activities, on major infrastructure projects in and around the UK, looking after all logistic processes on-site from waste management, traffic management, welfare facilities management etc etc. Ideally as Logistics Site Engineer you will have experience in the construction of large-scale solar projects and will come from a mech. or elec. or civil background and will work closely under the Client's Project Management team to manage the on-site operations during the construction period to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the Client's quality standards at various locations throughout the UK.
The Client is a global leader in the deployment of renewable energy projects, with a proven track record of over 1GW medium to large scale solar projects and major battery storage installations. They are the go to EPC Partner for leading investors in the renewable energy industry around the world and are committed to setting high quality standards for customer satisfaction, as well as to ensuring the Health & Safety of all personnel.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
As Logistics Site Engineer you will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* You will come from an mech. or elec. or civil engineering background
* Strong logistics experience with a main contractor and/or developer on major infrastructure projects
* A proven track record in the construction of solar parks (min. 15MW) is preferred
* A strong team player you will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of building regulations and also have completed a recognised safety programme.
* Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
With an excellent package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join the prestigious Client.