Civil Site Engineer / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for a proven Civil Site Engineer, for a permanent / staff position in the UK, with proven experience in the construction of large-scale solar projects to join the Client's construction management team. The successful Civil Site Engineer will work closely under the Client's Project Management team to manage the on- site operations during the construction period to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the company's quality standards at various locations throughout the UK.
The Civil Site Engineer role will involve, but not be limited to:
* Pre-condition site surveys
* Initial site setup and establishment (supported by the Site Manager)
* Identification of local resources, materials, services
* Assist the Site Manager with establishment and ongoing management of welfare and waste facilities, as well as plant hire (as required)
* Ongoing management of the on-site operations
* Ensure correct implementation of civil construction drawings by the main Subcontractor
* Supervise subcontractors schedule and works
* Report to the Project Manager any deviations from the PoW or scope by the subcontractors
* Quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials from main equipment and local suppliers
* Manage construction flow and timetable
* Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site problems
* Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation for internal use and Client requirements
* Ensure compliance with QH&SE procedures
* Management of site finishing works and demobilisation
The Client is a global leader in the deployment of renewable energy projects, with a proven track record of over 1GW medium to large scale solar projects and major battery storage installations. They are the go to EPC Partner for leading investors in the renewable energy industry around the world and are committed to setting high quality standards for customer satisfaction, as well as to ensuring the Health & Safety of all personnel.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
As Civil Site Engineer you will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
* Ability to interpret civil construction drawings is essential.
* Knowledge of AUTOCAD is considered an advantage.
* Proven track record in the construction of solar parks, with a minimum 3 years' experience in large scale solar plants (min. 15MW)
* Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexibility to travel and stay away from home
With an excellent package on offer, a strong pipeline of work and great prospects this is an ideal time to join the prestigious Client.