Cyber Security Specialists / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client are looking for multiple cyber security specialists to join a large technology team within a major iron ore and resources company based in Perth. We are interested in speaking with all security specialists, however, we have an initial urgent need for an access management specialist.
- Champion cyber security initiatives to inform and influence service line managers and stakeholders to understand, own and manage cyber threats applicable to their platforms
- Implement Identity and Access Management platforms with Saviynt
- Apply NIST CSF to system architecture and design
- Drive continuous improvement including adoption of new technical solutions to security challenges and achieve operational efficacy and efficiency
- Build capability with the Cyber Security team by mentoring and guiding junior staff
- Assist in the definition, implementation and maintenance of corporate security policies and procedures
- Represent the Company in certain external liaison forums.
Work with an Australian owned global leader in the Iron Ore industry that is widely recognised for it's industry-leading development of cutting edge infrastructure and mining assets.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Experience applying NIST CSF, IEC 62443, risk assessment and risk management
- Experience with scripting platforms such as PowerShell, SQL and Java
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD
- Proven record of delivering technology/ organisational change through technology adoption.
- Experience in oil and gas industry, resources, finance or similar sector with higher level information security requirements.
- Experience interacting with business stakeholders across all levels
- A good understanding and experience in continuous improvement and business process improvement
- At 5+ years' experience in cyber security related roles.