Contract: Senior Draughtsman / Designer / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
Supporting drafting group to ensure the project deliverables are completed within project schedule with good technical quality. At the same time, to support bidding engineering.
* To prepare drawings for transportation arrangement, tie- down arrangement and details
* To perform drafting work with related to main work barge anchor pattern mooring arrangement for the best position of work barge at offshore by understanding the surrounding constraints.
* To prepare drawings for rigging arrangement and rigging details for heavy lift of structures and miscellaneous riggings.
* To prepare lift charts for all lifts from lift off till set down.
* To perform 3D check for critical offshore lift to ensure clash free.
* To prepare drawings for miscellaneous platforms design, tie-downs for additional equipment required for offshore operation.
* To review and check drafting work perform by draughtsman.
* To perform Material Take-off (MTO) for the new design.
* To draft tie down and sea fastening drawings for transportation cargo on material barge design by marine engineers
* To draft and assist in preparing miscellaneous operations and engineering sketches and drawings
* To check any interference problem in offshore operations and engineering sketches and drawings
* Review and check all operations and engineering sketches and drawings done by the subordinates and giving feedback to engineers
* To draft best mooring arrangements for derrick and lay barge for offshore operation
* To ensure all the work done are compliance with internal quality check before issuing to client/ MWS or attach in procedure.
* Coaching and mentoring young draughtsman.
* Ensure work satisfaction and motivation within the group.
Our client is a leading global integrated oil and gas services and solutions provider operating across the entire upstream value chain. As a fully-fledged upstream player, the Group's spectrum of capabilities cover the exploration, development, production, rejuvenation, as well as decommissioning and abandonment stages of the value chain.
With a highly skilled and technically capable multinational workforce, strategic world-class assets, and strong project management capabilities, the Group to
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Recognised draughtsman apprenticeship, Diploma, SPM or equivalent.
Possess at least ten (10) years total working experience in oil & gas industry; whereby at least 4-5 years should be in transportation and installation engineering. Possess direct involvement in T&I project execution in various type of contract, such as EPICIC or T&I projects.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Strong command in written and spoken English
* Possess good quality of leadership and passion in managing a team
* Well-versed in various MWS requirements, and clients' specifications for offshore operation and engineering.
* Familiar with drafting tool, i.e. Autocad.
* Possess good interpersonal and communication skills and able to liaise with various stakeholders internally and externally
* Good in resource planning and able to work under tight schedule and limited resources