Contract: Inventory Analyst / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
* The post holder will coordinate and control all materials and equipment held in various storage locations in the UK and will be the focal point and coordinator of all inventory movements in support of their designated asset area.
* Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and Client HSEQ procedures
* Act as a focal point for all inventory movements, in designated asset area, ensuring that Material Management processes are adhered to.
* Act as a focal point for assigned asset area for all outbound inventory, returns and disposals ensuring compliance with local and global policies.
* Responsible for replenishment of inventory via Materials Requirements Planning (MRP), control of company materials stored at Contracted Storage Providers premises and interface with core inventory facilities and return processing.
* Act as focal point and controller for all inventory movements within designated asset area.
* Obtain, analyse and present data from SAP/Maximo via Excel or other Company analytics software.
* Maintain catalogue integrity.
* Assist and provide guidance in managing company's inventory to meet production requirements.
* Assist and provide guidance in maintaining stock controls and reporting of same.
* Develop a collaborative relationship with Offshore Materials Controllers and core inventory facilities to ensure goods and services meet the business needs.
* Identify items for disposal, organise and facilitate the disposal process in accordance with Investment Recovery process.
* Schedule and carry out the warehouse/site visits to perform mock audits and inventory/stock counts.
* Work to identify and resolve any non-compliance with materials management corporate policy and procedures.
* Processing, reviewing and challenging requisitions raised to replenish inventory.
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Competent in the use of SAP/Maximo MM and RLM modules with an understanding of PM and PS modules.
* Experience in catalogue compilation and integrity.
* Strong communication skills and proven ability to interface with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* Expert level user of Microsoft Excel and proven inventory analytics experience
* Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and consistently meet deadlines are required. The role offers a wide variety of tasks and operational pressures and the incumbent must be organised, flexible and resilient to deal with multiple requests for support and prioritise appropriately.
* Excellent communication skills are required (both oral and written) as the role requires regular communication with colleagues internal and external to the function.
* Have an analytical mind and high degree of attention to detail.