Contract: Control Systems Engineer / CumbriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||GBP320 - GBP384 per day|
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 SCOPE
The client is looking for Control Systems Engineers to work from either Warrington / Westlakes in Cumbria.
- To be part of SSEP team to deliver several projects / sub-contractors across the Sellafield Site. support office in Warrington.
- Experience and skills of Programmable Electronic Systems, Network architecture and associated software systems, preferable in security applications
- Knowledge, experience and application of the Design Process , "V" model and associated design documentation and deliverables, in line with the SL PES lifecycle documentation production.
- Experience of similar roles in a regulated environment advantageous
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the supply chain to ensure that Sellafield Ltd retains sufficient knowledge and understanding of delivered designs
- Ensuring safe & legal designs.
- Developing and maintaining design intent during the project delivery lifecycle.
- Ensuring that projects deliver design records to enable installation, commissioning, use and care to demonstrate that functional and security requirements are fulfilled via the project CMIP.
- Production of "golden thread" documentation, e.g. PFS, V&V, Basis of design.
- Act as interface between project delivery design team and EngA/system engineers
- Be SQEP WRT design delivery process and the art of design.
- DIC will utilise specific SME's in security in design and have the ability to call upon other design capability SME's e.g. PES, Power, Blast and ballistics, Seismic.
- Provide LFE from other projects.
- Undertake design surveillances(Audits) on supply chain design delivery processes.
- Have input into the number and type of design deliverables (drawings, specification etc) required to be produced by supply chain design delivery organisation, to enable fit for purpose design delivery.
- Educated to HNC / HND or degree in a relevant engineering discipline or a chartered engineering & member of an appropriate institute.
- Currently BS or SC security cleared.
- This position is subject to the ability of the candidate to obtain as a minimum baseline personal security standard clearance and obtain a Sellafield P1 / P4 pass.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021