Contract: Offshore Integrity Engineer / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* 8 or more years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry, and at least 5 years or more of it in the static equipment inspection function.
* Familiar with Risk Based Inspection (RBI) for static mechanical equipment (pressure vessels, structures, pipelines) and piping.
* Well versed in the codes and standards especially related to pressure vessels and piping, such as ASME VIII, ASME B31.3, API 510 and API 570.
* Experience in approving technical procedures for upstream O&G facility integrity management & possess good writing skills.
* Obtained Offshore Self-Regulation Certificate.
* Well versed in welding inspection.
* Certified API 510 and / or API 570 Inspector is an advantage.
* Certified welding inspector is an advantage.
* Proficient in using Computerized Inspection Management System and MS software (Office - Word and MS Excel).
The client are a global, integrated company at the forefront of the international energy sector. They operate across 35 countries with a team comprising over 25,000 people who work on building a sustainable future.