Contract: QGPMS and Risk Lead / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months|
1. Monitor and expedite the Project risk and QGPMS activities of contractors, and coordinate the QGPMS activities with the PMT to ensure that company's QGPMS objectives are implemented and met with regards to cost, schedule and quality.
2. Develop and steward the risk management activities within NFXP Offshore and ensure the results are communicated to EP&S and Senior Management.
3. Work with Management to ensure compliance with all Risk Management procedures and attend meetings as needed to ensure all Project Management team members have given input to risk items and ensure all new risk items are raised and communicated to all for review and input.
4. Verify contractor's performance to ensure their compliance with company's requirements and review and monitors prime contractors QGPMS activities and surveillance plans verifying that the QGPMS is implemented.
5. Review QGPMS reports, attends to QGPMS meetings and maintain good communication with Contractors to highlight to management potential concerns and delays.
6. Review contractor's QGPMS procedures and documents and participate in review of contractor's compliance to QGPMS deliverable, assisting contractor in resolving QGPMS issues and problems. Review and monitors prime contractor's plans for compliance.
7. Ensures "Cold eyes" reviews are coordinated with EP&S team and follow up and close out all items raised as part of any review.
8. Work effectively within established policies and procedures, and participates in the further development of these to meet changing needs.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree, diploma or certification and experience in a similar role.
* 10+ years of experience in Oil and Gas is preferred with at least 5 years demonstrated Project Management and Risk management experience in major capital projects
* Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
* Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT