Contract: Frac Operator / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
lass 1 License
This role is in Clairmont, Alberta
Clear Criminal Background Check
The Equipment Operator performs all kinds of jobs, with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently.
The Operator provides service delivery with flawless service quality and no Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) incidents in accordance with policies, standards, and procedures. The position reports to the Supervisor
* Ensures that the correct equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job.
* Ability to rig up/rig down equipment including high pressure rated equipment.
* Attends pre job meetings with team, customer and third party personnel.
* Operate oilfield machinery during fracturing operations
* Performs risk analysis before each job or task and identifies and addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and reports hazards immediately.
* Ensures preventive maintenance on equipment is performed as per standards and that unit is in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
* Performs inspections and self-assessments to ensure compliance with standards.
* Complies with all HS&E, Quality, and IT standards and policies and participates in HS&E and Quality initiatives and programs.
* High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED).
* Candidates must have previous fracturing experience and mechanical experience
* Basic PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite desirable.
* Class 1 license required