Project Manager Central Civil / SwitzerlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€11000 - €13000 per month|
The leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking a project manager for a senior position to join a large main contractor based in central Switzerland. Experience in road, highway and /or bridge construction is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of engineers, which is widely recognised in the field of tunnelling and civil works. The client is dedicated to expand into the regional markets of Scandinavia and France and as well as securing their positions in the DACH region market.
The company is looking for employees that are passionate with a positive attitude, which have the ability to innovate and explore new markets, opportunities and solutions in order to drive the company forward.
The current management is looking to strengthen their Head office, near Zurich, with top professionals in their respective fields to support the company's positions in existing and new markets.
Employee benefits include the opportunity to expand their strengths and knowledge.
- Great potential for new techniques and markets.
- Highly competitive salaries and benefits packages.
- Opportunity to work with/in other markets outside of DACH (e.g. Scandinavia, England, France).
- BIM and digitalisation has big focus in the company.
- High focus on HSE and a great record of employee safety with proven track records in reducing accident rate.
- Priority to promote from within allowing for consistent and clear career progression.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an ambitious and well respected business as they scale into one of the recognised leaders within tunnelling.
The salary ranges between 11,000 and 13,000 CHF per month, depending on level of expertise and would be a permanent contract. The company offers great opportunities for progress and international travel, if wanted.