Civil Site Manager, Renewables / Japan
|Salary:||$80000.00 - $90000.00 per annum|
Civil Site Manager, Renewables Japan (Tokyo)
* Carrying out site management of the works, assisting to on-site responsible, reporting directly to
* the Construction Manager.
* Taking care about the daily basis documentation requested on site.
* Taking care of delivery of materials (reception on site, recounting materials, visual inspection).
* Taking care that progress of the works meets the initial works schedule.
* Taking care that the subcontractors work complies with the scope of works agreed in contract.
* Taking care that the works are done in accordance with Japanese health and safety rules.
* Attend weekly meeting together with the Project Team.
* Producing daily reports.
* Producing weekly reports.
* Assisting to produce monthly reports to the Project Manager
* Ensures project document controls in compliance with contract requirements
* As a minimum the candidate should have 5 years' experience in civil site engineer
* Japanese (both verbal and writing) skill - native level.
* Having experience in renewable energy industry
* Having the ability to problem solve is important, as is being able to determine critical technical
* issues and priorities. With great strength of character, youll have the ability to guide work
* Self-motivated, organized and self-starter individual.
* Attention to detail, a strong work ethic and an ambition to succeed in delivering quality service.
* Ability to work both independently and with a multi-disciplined group to project completion.
* Ability to effectively manage own time which may be necessary, if working on more than one
* A flexible attitude to both the type of work undertaken and the level of responsibility given.
Upto 8 million JPY. (70,000 to 80,000 USD) Per Annum
ASAP - depending on availability of the candidate
Japan has big plans for the future of its renewables sector and the Japanese Government has made investments in solar a priority, with the power source set to lead the way to a clean energy future. Japan plans to increase its reliance on renewable power to 24% of its energy mix by 2030, more than double its current production.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who is aggressively expanding within the renewables APAC sector. If you are keen to be considered or require additional information please see send your CV with references to me.