Project Development Manager, Solar / Japan
|Salary:||$70000.00 - $80000.00 per annum|
Project Development Manager, Solar Japan (Tokyo)
* Must complete all necessary contracts and registration before the start of construction regarding every solar power project our company designs.
* This position assumes the professional role of securing sites with project managers from each project according to the progress of the project such as Environment investigation, solar and civil design.
* Selection of areas suitable for the construction of solar power plants
* Confirm the possibility of securing sites for the construction of solar power plants on areas considered for the solar power plant selected by the development team by using existing information (registration information, administrative information etc.)
* Strategy planning to secure land for the construction of solar power plants
* Choose the necessary land for the construction of the power plant and its related facilities (access road, transmission system, substation, etc) based on the draft layout of the power plant. In addition, carry out conduct risk assessment such as identification of landowners and considering possible problems.
* Confirm the impact on securing land based on the Environmental Impact Assessment Law, Cropland Act, Forest Act, River Act, City Planning Act, and other project development related licensing conditions.
* After the internal decision on the project, formulate ways to secure land with the project manager.
* Land contract with landowners, In align with the progress of the project, obtain consent and contract for necessary land with the project manager by using internal and external resources
* Management of land registration
* Register the necessary rights regarding land (ownership, superficies, easement) before the
* commencement of construction (before obtaining finance)
Manage the performance of land contract.
Contact appropriate landowners.
* Applicants must have 5+ years of Business Develop management experience.
* Must have Driver's License and some understanding in plant or infrastructure construction management.
* Knowledge on real estate, civil engineering design necessary for land use planning.
* Excellent business management skills and negotiation skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to build good interpersonal relationships smoothly.
* Necessary knowledge on power generation projects using renewable energy welcomed
* Knowledge on legal, financial, accounting, taxation necessary for project management welcomed
* Business level English, Native level Japanese
Upto 8 million JPY. (70,000 to 80,000 USD) Per Annum
ASAP - depending on availability of the candidate
Japan has big plans for the future of its renewables sector and the Japanese Government has made investments in solar a priority, with the power source set to lead the way to a clean energy future. Japan plans to increase its reliance on renewable power to 24% of its energy mix by 2030, more than double its current production.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who is aggressively expanding within the renewables APAC sector. If you are keen to be considered or require additional information please see send your CV with references to me.