Offshore Wind Project Development Manager / JapanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$90000.00 - $100000.00 per annum|
Offshore Wind Project Development Manager - Japan (Tokyo)
To be based in Japan, the client is seeking Offshore Project Development Manager. If you are passionate about Renewables and interested to work in one of the major hotspots of APAC, read below!
* Proceeding the wind power plant development and liaison with critical stakeholder (METI, Local office, public property negotiation etc.) for execution of the project.
* Build trust relationship with local community and critical stake holder of the potential project and work with forces of opposition when necessary
* Assessment for searching area which is suitable for Business Development of offshore wind power plants.
* Managing the budget and overall schedule for the project.
* Reporting and negotiating among stakeholders (METI, Local office etc.).
* Proceeding the application for FIT.
* Manage to relation to local electric company on electricity
* Build and maintain stakeholder relationship for long term.
* Manage to Ensure each project is optimized and the best cost-quality- performance option is developed and implemented.
* Make sure all the Business Development works are properly conducted according to clients policies and security guidelines.
* Other jobs as requested by the projects need.
* Min. 3 years of project management experience in offshore wind power plant business, asset construction projects from Japanese notable trading companies/construction companies
* 3 -5 year- experience in liaison with METI regarding power plant construction or infrastructure construction management
* Knowledge on real estate and civil engineering design
* Knowledge on legal, financial, accounting, taxation necessary for project management
* Possess good negotiation and presentation skill
* Strong self-management, interpersonal and communication skills
* Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Must have Japanese driver's license.
* Business level of English and preferably native or high level of Japanese
Upto 10 million JPY. (90,000 to 100,000 USD) Per Annum
ASAP - depending on availability of the candidate
Japan has big plans for the future of its renewables sector and the Japanese Government plans to increase its reliance on renewable power to 24% of its energy mix by 2030, more than double its current production.