Freelance/Contract: Highways/ Bridge Resident Engineer / BangladeshClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$7000 - $12000 per month|
Highways & Bridge Resident Engineer - Bangladesh
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Highways & Bridge Resident Engineer for an ongoing JICA financed Bridge improvement scheme.
The client is a leading International consultancy firm who are already engaged on the project. The main objective of the Project is to promote reliable and efficient transportation by replacing, rehabilitating and constructing bridges in Western Bangladesh, thereby contributing to revitalizing local economy and improving economic and social disparities among region.
Responsibilities on the project:
The successful individual shall be required to support the Team leader providing technical expertise during the Construction phase. The project is part of the large improvement program consisting of the construction and rehabilitation of 50 concrete bridges and 10 steel bridges.
You shall be working as part of an international team supported by local engineers.
Key requirements for the role:
- Engineering Degree in civil engineering or higher
- 15+ years of Road & Bridge Experience
- 5+ years (& 2 projects) comprising of Highways & Bridge Construction Supervision on ADB, JICA or similarly funded projects.
- At least 1 project as Resident Engineer, Highway Engineer or Bridge Engineer (Steel)
- Regional experience would be beneficial but not essential
The salary on offer is yet to be confirmed but shall be expected to be in the region of $7,000 to $12,000 'NET' plus package.