Planner / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Supporting senior planning engineers in supervision of all planning related activities.
* Monitoring day-to-day planning activities.
* Supporting senior engineers in the provision of full planning, work management and analysis services.
* Providing all necessary support in the development of hierarchical set of plans for a multiyear scope of work
* Ensuring the timely collection of accurate updated information and its incorporation into programmes, analyse the effects of the updated information and highlight any adverse situations to the management
* Recording all interface issues and critical tasks, agree and review them on a regular basis
* Attending regular progress meetings with project engineers as appropriate to ensure the work is being carried out in line with the agreed programmes
* Supporting senior engineers in ensuring proper interfacing of programmes between different divisions of the organisation as appropriate
* Establishing effective working relationships with appropriate departmental planning engineers to assist in the provision of timely and accurate updated information
* Collecting data for internal departmental planning reports
* Maintaining close liaison with District departmental specialists on all planning matters
* Assist in senior engineers in establishing planning computer requirements
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* University Degree in Engineering, Planning Studies or closely related field.
* Fluent Understanding of the English Language, a certificate gained from an English and Russian/Azerbaijan language course is desirable.
* 3 years working experience required.
* Must have a good understanding and experience of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Should have experience of Microsoft Access and VBA, this is preferable, however not essential.
* Must display a genuine competence with computer systems and databases.
* Must have a good understand of business finance and cost management.
* Must be able to learn willingly and attentively.
* Must display professionalism.
* Must work well within a team environment, display productive interpersonal & communication skills.
* Must have the ability to work without supervision.
* Must be able to effectively time-manage and prioritise workload.