Senior Civil/Structural Engineer - Substations / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||North America, United States of America, USA|
|Salary:||$105000 - $125000 per annum + 401k, Medical|
The client is a Boutique Engineering firm with a clear focus on Power Delivery and Power Generation. They service Utilities, Power Operators & Industrial clients all over the US and have over 20 offices & 1,000 employees country wide.
The client is looking for an experienced Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to be based at their offices in Knoxville overseeing a number of Transmission & Distribution projects within their T&D portfolio acting as project lead. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess a minimum of 6 Years experience designing Substation Structures such as Transformer Stands, Bus Support, Switch Stands, Wave Traps, Slab Foundations, Deep Pile Foundations etc. You will also possess adequate Knowledge of IEEE, NESC, ASCE, RUS, ACI, API, IBC etc Codes and Standards
Job Reference: 1311JAB
Title: Senior Civil/Structural Engineer - Substations
Requisition Class: Civil/Structural Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $105,000USD - $125,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, 401k etc)
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have a degree in Engineering (Minimum BSc in Civil/Structural Engineering)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- minimum of 6 Years experience designing Substation Structures such as Transformer Stands, Bus Support, Switch Stands, Wave Traps, Slab Foundations, Deep Pile Foundations etc
- adequate Knowledge of IEEE, NESC, ASCE, RUS, ACI, API, IBC etc Codes and Standards
- Experience leading projects is a must
- Ideally have Managerial experience of 1-2 Direct reports
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to us, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.