Senior Physical Substation Engineer / USA
|Salary:||$110000 - $120000 per annum + Bonus, 401k, Medical|
The client is a medium sized firm operating within the Power Delivery space. They service Utility clients all over the US and have over 50 offices & 5,000 employees country wide.
The client is looking for an experienced Senior Physical Substation Engineer to be based at their in Atlanta office overseeing a number High Voltage Transmission projects within their T&D portfolio and leading a Multidisciplinary team of Engineers, Designers and Drafters. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess a minimum of 10 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of Substations from 345kv. You will have engineering experience within Physical Substation Design and Layout.
Job Reference: 1307JAB
Title: Senior Physical Substation Engineer - T&D
Requisition Class: Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $105,000USD - $120,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, 401k etc)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum 10 Years experience within the Physical Design and Engineering layout of 345kv Substations.
- Experience managing a small Engineering Team
- Engineering experience with Circuit Breakers, Bus Bars, Switchgears, Transformers and other Ancillary equipment.
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to us, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.