Rail Telecommunication Leader/ Engineer / PolandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||£6000.00 - £7000.00 per annum|
Rail Telecommunication Leader/ Engineer: Eastern Europe
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Telecommunication Leader for the rehabilitation of 80 kilometres of railway track including installation/rehabilitation of catenary and signalling, for a railway line under operation.
The client is an internationally recognised tier 2 contractor who are rehabilitating a railway line. They have a strong background in providing market leading support to clients throughout the construction phases.
Job Role / Responsibilities
Working as part of an international team you shall be the lead regarding the project and the telecommunication element of the project with duties including:
* Write specifications
* Procurement & installation of all railway communication equipment
* Contractor instructions & approval
* Supervision of Installation
* Monitor Safety and Quality procedures
* Stakeholder management
* Degree qualified in Networks Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
* 10 years experience within railway networks
* Construction, maintenance, installation of several railway lines.
An international salary is on offer and shall vary depending on level of experience and capabilities.